Registration, Enrollment, and Withdrawal Information
New Student Registration
Complete the online registration by clicking the link: https://www.dekalbschoolsga.org/online-registration/new-students/
Returning/Transferring Student Enrollment to Jolly ES
Complete the online registration by clicking the link: https://www.dekalbschoolsga.org/online-registration/current-student-annual-verification/
* All returning/transferring students from another DeKalb County School must register using the Infinite Campus Parent Portal and complete an application for existing students.*
See how-to guides below:
Documents needed to complete the returning/transferring student enrollment:
- Copy of Photo ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.).
- Copy of Proof of Residency: 2 items (lease, deed, mortgage, gas, water or electric bill only) *BILL MUST SHOW A DATE WITHIN THE CURRENT MONTH WITH FULL NAME AND ADDRESS.*
- Updated phone numbers, email addresses and emergency contact
*Please allow 24-48 business hours to complete processing.*
* Students who live with their parents or legal guardians, but reside in the home of another adult, and are seeking enrollment in a DeKalb County school, must complete a Residency Affidavit form. Link: https://www.dekalbschoolsga.org/online-registration/forms/
Email your withdrawal request AND a picture of your government issued ID to the following:
Student withdrawal statement example:
I, (parent's name), would like to withdraw my child (child's name) from Jolly ES on (date). He/She will transfer (name of school, county or state the student will enroll). Please provide a phone number for further questions.
The registrar will be able to withdraw the student once the email and ID is received.
*Please allow 24-48 business hours for withdrawal processing.*
If you require additional assistance, please contact our registrar, Regina Henry at 678-676-5802 or email at [email protected]
MORE, LEARN MORE, BECOME MORE