Skip to main content

Jolly Elementary

Dekalb County Schools


Welcome to Jolly Elementary Registration Page

Registration, Enrollment, and Withdrawal Information

New Student Registration

Complete the online registration by clicking the link:

Returning/Transferring Student Enrollment to Jolly ES

Complete the online registration by clicking the link:

* All returning/transferring students from another DeKalb County School must register using the Infinite Campus Parent Portal and complete an application for existing students.*  

See how-to guides below:

Documents needed to complete the returning/transferring student enrollment:

  1. Copy of Photo ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.).
  2. Copy of Proof of Residency: 2 items (lease, deed, mortgage, gas, water or electric bill only) *BILL MUST SHOW A DATE WITHIN THE CURRENT MONTH WITH FULL NAME AND ADDRESS.* 
  3. Updated phone numbers, email addresses and emergency contact
         *Please allow 24-48 business hours to complete processing.*




* Students who live with their parents or legal guardians, but reside in the home of another adult, and are seeking enrollment in a DeKalb County school, must complete a Residency Affidavit form.  Link:

Student Withdrawal

Email your withdrawal request AND a picture of your government issued ID to the following: 

 Student withdrawal statement example:
 I, (parent's name), would like to withdraw my child (child's name) from Jolly ES on (date). He/She will transfer (name of school, county or state the student will enroll). Please provide a phone number for further questions.
The registrar will be able to withdraw the student once the email and ID is received. 
      *Please allow 24-48 business hours for withdrawal processing.*


If you require additional assistance, please contact our registrar, Regina Henry at                           678-676-5802 or email at [email protected]